cycy19

Quels roms pour 64drive ?

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Bonjour,
Je suis français donc excusez moi par avance.
J'ai fait l'acquisition d'un 64drive d'occasion.
Les roms N64 fonctionnent très bien , même si je n'arrive pas a enregistrer mes parties ^^ (je ne sais pas quel format de save choisir... 256, 1 mb... ?)

Je voulais savoir si on pouvait mettre les roms snes , et si ils étaient pris en charge par le 64drive.
Je veux jouer à des jeux comme Zelda, Donkey kong (version snes) ...

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Tim.

Re: Quels roms pour 64drive ?

Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:48 am

There is an SNES emulator for the N64 (a early alpha port of Snes9X). It runs very slowly if it works, and does not work most of the time.

Here is what it performs like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jp3ZJ2qGIM

For now, there is no support for playing SNES on the N64 with any flash cart.

radorn

Re: Quels roms pour 64drive ?

Fri May 11, 2018 8:25 am

@cycy19
I can't speak French, but I can read it a bit.
As @Tim said, SNES emulation on the N64 is a no-go... at least for now. There seems to be some new one in a testing stage, but I don't know it's current status.

Anyway. You mentioned something about not being able to save your game (parties) with N64 ROMs.

The 64drive software has an internal list of which save type each ROM needs. You don't need to deal with that manually for regular licenced games. These are all in the list, with the possible exception of some obscure Japanese game.
IF the menu doesn't automatically select a save type for a particular game, it's almost certain that you need a Controller Pak (carte memoire) for it.

Return to “General”