arunningpir8

Re: N64 HDMI converter thread

Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Before i say anything please don't lash out at me i just want an answer from marshallh on what the status is on hdmi n64 mod. It's been a while and i'd just like to know how much longer it's going to take that's all i'm just really looking forward to it ok. So please don't be mean to me everyone else on here.
supermario3...are you done asking that question yet?

ok are you done asking now?

how about now?

Don't get mad, I just want to know if you are done asking that question now ok? Are you?

That's all, I'm just really looking forward to you being finished asking that question.

tuner240

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:41 am

Before i say anything please don't lash out at me i just want an answer from marshallh on what the status is on hdmi n64 mod. It's been a while and i'd just like to know how much longer it's going to take that's all i'm just really looking forward to it ok. So please don't be mean to me everyone else on here.
supermario3...are you done asking that question yet?

ok are you done asking now?

how about now?

Don't get mad, I just want to know if you are done asking that question now ok? Are you?

That's all, I'm just really looking forward to you being finished asking that question.
Actually lol'd

Glad to hear you have made it to production, Marshall! Keep up the good work.

Tim.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Supermario3, please understand that everyone on this forum is very excited about Marshall's new UltraHDMI board. However we all understand that this project has been ongoing for quite some time and Marshall still has real life to contend with. Marshall has been very transparent with his projects in the past and continues to provide the community here with regular status updates. When he knows when it will be available I am confident he will let us know. For now please be patient as constantly asking for updates and release windows is frustrating for all the community.

byc

Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:20 am

Shh, don't you get it by now? Every time you ask, an additional two weeks are added! :P
Just be patient, it'll be ready when it's ready. I bet there's a ton of shit to do before it's ready for ordering, etc. I'm sure the units have to go out to resellers first or something, and it's up to them when they start taking orders. Plus making sure the hardware is rock solid before all of that.

Tsurugi_Takuma

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:48 pm

Shh, don't you get it by now? Every time you ask, an additional two weeks are added! :P
Just be patient, it'll be ready when it's ready. I bet there's a ton of shit to do before it's ready for ordering, etc. I'm sure the units have to go out to resellers first or something, and it's up to them when they start taking orders. Plus making sure the hardware is rock solid before all of that.
I hope that at least 2 weeks are added! supermario3, just get an RGB modded unit and a Framemeister while waiting, that's what I did and it Is why I haven't checked the status here for a month at least. Looooove the Framemeister :D

whyat

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:59 am

I'm still very excited about this board, although the thought that I can't buy it directly from you is less than desirable (triple dipping fees).

marshallh
Site Admin

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:58 am

Remember, no news is usually good news :)

Cramming the last 5% of functionality in there is tough stuff. There will be more news coming sooner than last time.

I don't have any interesting pictures, so here's some doges

inspectah

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:05 am

Oh Marshall, you are such a tease! :lol:

Can´t wait for the final product.
Going by your work with 64drive, I bet it will be glorious.

P.S.: I love dogs too.

summersofar

Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Why seek absolute perfection when solid state memory is so damn cheap nowadays? 8-)

marshallh
Site Admin

Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Some of you may recognize the analyzer from somewhere else. Buffered modes are compliant.

Return to “Hardware”