Yoshi

64Drive 2019 Orders

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:40 pm

Hello Community, first of all congratulate you for the new year and I hope you have started the year well.

On March 17, 2019 I bought the 64Drive and the UltraSave in Retroactive.be and today my order has not arrived.
I have tried to contact Marshallh through the email: orders2018@retroactive.be that appears on his website and as he indicates is supposedly to consult the orders, and after sending two emails on December 12, 2019 and another 3 January of this year and there has been no way, he has not responded.

Anyone else in my situation who has placed an order and tried to contact Marshallh and has not responded?

Thanks guys- ;)

Regards!!

Postscript: I am Spanish and I am not very good at English, so I am using the Google translator, I hope you are understand me. :mrgreen:

mistamontiel00

Re: 64Drive 2019 Orders

Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:45 pm

..this is really fucking bad :o Is a refund possible

n how about mail2635@retroactive.be

Your English is perfect by the way!

I've had the HW1 but do want HW2 if marshall returns?

Yoshi

Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:25 am

..this is really fucking bad :o Is a refund possible

n how about mail2635@retroactive.be

Your English is perfect by the way!

I've had the HW1 but do want HW2 if marshall returns?
Hello good morning @mistamontiel00, thanks for writing. Sorry for having responded a little late, the forum has not warned me that you had written and I have seen it by luck.
If it is a bit strange that you have not responded to my emails, I will try the address you provided, thanks!
By the way, where did you get that email address?
In fact I also wrote a private message here on your account and you have not responded either, anyway your last access to the forum is from Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:09 pm and the orders website does not update it, it is all Very weird and very strange :roll:
I will also try to write you in some other socil network or some other forum that I find there is luck.
I will keep you informed @mistamontiel00.

Thank you!

mistamontiel00

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:06 pm

The main Retroactive.be page that email is there

ygot it please do

Return to “General”